Call for more information: 718-461-1756
- Hang Target over assigned lane
- Only shoot at Queens Archery issued targets. (No silhouette, no stickers, no vertical 3-spots, etc.)
- Archers must straddle shooting line when loading and shooting
- Shoot no more than four (4) arrows per end (round)
- Bullet points only. No field points, broadheads, outserts or any other non-target points.
- NEVER load an arrow if anyone is in front of the shooting line.
- No unauthorized or unsolicited instructions
- NEVER cross shooting line until “Clear” has been established.
- Bow must be hung on provided bow hangers.
- Archer is responsible for keeping their own time. If you go over your “out” time (written on the target) you will be charged for an additional hour.
- No sky drawing.
- No cross target shooting.
- No working on bows at tables.
- No outside food allowed.
- Target must be removed at end of shooting session with pins placed in center divider.
- A nocking point or d-loop must be installed on bow string
Failure to comply with Queens Archery’s Range Rules may result in ejection without a refund.